Magic Tricks Tutorial - Magic Glowing Tomato:
- This chemistry magic tricks only uses 3 simple household chemicals!
- YOU can also make your own glow sticks! It's worth to watch....
- Phosphorus Matches
- Small Container
- Bleach - click here to buy
- Hydrogen Peroxide - click here to buy
- Find some non safety matches, specifically a brand that has a high phosphorous content
- You can check this by using UV light, the brighter the glow, the more phosphorous content there is!
- Use a knife to scrape off the heads! Be carefully!
- Put the phosphorus in a container and then add bleach, shake them slowly until it fully dissolve,
- Now leave to stand for 20 minutes, then you'll see a 2 layers will have formed
- By using a syringe, extract liquid!
- It may not look interesting, but turn off the lights then you will see a faint glow!
- In this video they choose a tomato to be the container.
- Just inject the solution in the tomato, approximately in every 1 inch.
- Next by using the syringe absorb the hydrogen peroxide
- Then inject it into the center of the tomato,
- Lastly watch what's happening.
- In this chemistry magictricks, you will obtain a glowing tomato, do whatever you want with the magic tomato but DON'T EAT IT!
Magic Tricks Tutorial Explanation/Reveal Magic Tricks: